What teeth require CEREC Dentistry?
• Teeth with cracks;
• Decayed teeth that have had large restorations covering a large portion of the occlusal surface;
• Teeth treated endodontically (teeth that have had a root canal treatment);
• Teeth already having an exterior restoration near the pulp and needs to be treated.
• Technology / requires only one appointment;
• Physical properties of ceramics;
• Strengthens tooth structure.
We all know that a composite or amalgam filling does not last a lifetime.
However, few people know that every time a filling must be repeated, the cavity grows a little more. So how much does Cerec cost? Not as much as you might think. Give us a call (514) 336-6333 and let us surprise you!
The more the restoration is deeper, the higher the risk of disrupting the vitality of the tooth, which could end up finishing with a root canal that could possibly (ultimately) been avoided.
Ceramic fillings (CEREC method) are more durable, comfortable, and in the long-term will, you can save both time and money.
Restore cracked or broken teeth and replace old fillings in one visit
Contact us to book your appointment and start your journey to a nicer smile!